Saturday, May 24, 2014

a little about the mom and kids

I'm a mom. I like to think my kids are the two most perfect things I've ever made - JZ, an almost two year old boy, and Mel, the adorably outspoken 7 month old sister. I've been blessed with a loving and supportive husband, and couldn't do anything with my creativity if it weren't for him.
My husband and I have have enjoyed nearly three wonderful years of marriage, and are really excited for the rest of our lives together!
I'm currently attending school, majoring in music (clarinet!) and minoring in business and accounting - four years down, two to go! (and then masters in accounting, then becoming a CPA, etc. - but I love it, I promise!)
I'm looking to post (hopefully) step-by-step pictures of all the arts and crafts I do from now on - there should be a little of everything for all the crafters out there!
Signing off to start prepping a table for repainting - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment